Bill Clinton Poll - How did you rate his Presidency?

I keep trying to start my condensed review of the Clinton Presidency...it won't be easy. Obviously, being so close to the Clinton years means we haven't had much time to see the long range results of Clinton policies and actions.

Before I go on, I must say that there is one great problem that arose as a result of the Clinton Presidency - partisanship. Yes, Republicans and Democrats disagreed before then, but things just seemed to get uglier once President Clinton was elected. Both sides seemed to withdraw from the other and throw stones. Entire organizations were formed around whether he did or didn't "have sex with that woman."

I would like to open this up to readership before I continue. Those of you who have read my comments know that I am capable of praising Democrats and scolding Republicans so although I am a Republican (technically an independent and I will vote for non-Republicans from time to time) I've tried to be non-partisan in my reviews. Hopefully you will believe that whatever I say concerning the Clinton Presidency it won't be negative because I am not a Democrat or positive in order to mollify readership. Anyway...

I would appreciate your comments with a letter grade for the Clinton Presidency and hopefully a comment to explain your grade. This opens up the forum to you guys...I'd like to give you a couple of days to chime in before I go on. Tell us what you really think!!!